Learn more about what it's been like to live in Panama here, or continue below to see the fabulous deals you can get on all of the following Crochet Patterns...
***These patterns are normally priced at $1.50 USD, and are also available for free on the blog***
How to Get One for FREE - Available for the First 25 Customers to Use the Following Code:
- Add the one of the patterns from the list below to your Cart
- Apply the Code: "FREE" - make sure that the discount is applied and the total says "FREE" before checking out as there are no refunds on digital goods.
- Checkout and enjoy your new free crochet pattern!
A Few Notes:
- This code is valid for a one-time-use per customer and is limited to 25 uses.
- These offers offers are valid through my Website Store & Ravelry Shop - though both are one in the same.
- These offers will end Sunday, May 10th, 2015 at 11:59 P.M. EST
Only the Following Patterns are Applicable to these Promotions:
- "Style Me" Dolly's First Outfit
- 8 in 1 Crochet Barbie Clothes
- Crochet Little Snowman
- Crochet Shell Baby Slippers
- Crochet Toys for Kelly Bundle
- Fashion Doll Nightgown
- Floral Blue Crochet Headband
- Flower Bug Doll Backpack or Coin Purse
- Jumbo Dwarf Crochet Pumpkin
- Pretty in Pink Crochet Pattern for Children Fashion Dolls
- Wedding Accessories - Floral Appliques
- Wedding Accessories - Headpieces
- Wedding Accessories - Veils
All of these patterns will also be only 99¢ until 11:59 P.M (no code required - just add as many as you like to your cart and the discount will be applied automatically), so if you miss the freebie deal or you got your freebie and want more patterns, you can grab them for a fantastic price!
Having Troubles? See this Video Tutorial by Kim Guzman on How to Use a Ravelry Coupon Code.
Do you love these patterns? Add them to your ravelry favourites, queue and library!
A huge thank you to all who joined me in celebrating my first 10 years in Panama! It was so much fun. Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter and follow me on my social sites, so you can catch the latest info!
Also, be sure to check out my Mother's Day Poem here...