Learn more about what it's been like to live in Panama here, or continue below to see the special offers in store for you...
Just add your favourite pattern(s) to your cart, apply the following coupon code "10DAYS", check to make sure a $10 discount has been applied as there are no refunds on digital purchased goods, once you are happy, check out and claim your new free pattern(s)! This code has EXPIRED. See the 10 Days of Celebrations Continued below...
A Few Notes:
- If you add more than $10 worth of goods to your cart you will need to pay the difference.
- This code is valid for a one-time-use per customer.
- The following 3 Ebooks are exempt from this offer: "Fashion Doll Family Christmas Sweaters", "Fashion Doll Christmas Bundle" and "Tapestry Crochet Shoulder Bag Bundle of 3".
- All OTHER Crochet Patterns / Ebooks are applicable for this offer.
- This offer is valid through both my Website Store and my Ravelry Shop.
- This offer will end Thursday, April 30th, 2015 at 11:00 A.M. EST
10 Days of Celebrations Continued:
Each day, I will give away for FREE one or more patterns on a first come, first serve basis. On the days were one pattern is up for grabs, 10 copies will be given away for free. On days where more than one pattern is up for grabs, you'll get to pick your favourite one and 20 or more copies will be given away for free.
After the freebies are gone, there will be special discounts on that/those pattern(s) for the rest of the day, or whatever the conditions are for that particular item.
If you save this page, you have quick links to the next 10 days of celebrations!
- Day 1 - Thursday, April 30th, 2015 -OVER
- Day 2 - Friday, May 1st, 2015 -OVER
- Day 3 - Saturday, May 2nd, 2015 -OVER
- Day 4 - Sunday, May 3rd, 2015 -OVER
- Day 5 - Monday, May 4th, 2015 -OVER
- Day 6 - Tuesday, May 5th, 2015 -OVER
- Day 7 - Wednesday, May 6th, 2015 -OVER
- Day 8 - Thursday, May 7th, 2015 -OVER
- Day 9 - Friday, May 8th, 2015 -RUNNING NOW
- Day 10 - Saturday, May 9th, 2015 -COMING SOON
I hope you will all join me in my celebration, and remember to spread the word so everyone can have some fun celebrating with me too!
Which pattern are you most looking forward to getting? Share with me below...