As you can see, there will be no need to sew the legs onto the body!!! The least amount of hand sewing one has to do the better, or at least that is my opinion.
Still brainstorming how I am going to proceed from here, but I am having lots of fun with it.
I also started tweaking Flounder to give him a more pointed nose and pronounced cheeks. I was sitting outside so I could take photos of the process, and the sun creeped into my tent. Now my whole upper back is burned! Not fun, but at least I got good pictures. Will need to get some fresh aloe vera onto it asap.
I'll give you some more progress updates as I progress.
Have a good one!!!