I am thinking that it may be best to switch part 2 - the veil assembly - with part 3 - the flower appliques, since some of the larger flowers will be used like a headpiece base for the cage veils, and most flowers are meant to be placed onto the veils anyway. Also by making the switch, I will be able to get all of the patterns out to you sooner. So that is a plus...
I am working a little slower than usual this month to give myself a little rest from the craziness and fun of my two most recent pattern releases - "Happily Ever After" and "Pretty in Pink" (free). But rest assured that I am working diligently on these wedding accessories, along with prepping for the Mermaids (you may have seen the little sneak preview of the mermaid's friend on Facebook). Plus, I've even got a secret project underway that I am not quite ready to reveal just yet, but I will tell you that one of you suggested it in the Crochet Pattern Survey from May.
Wishing you all a fantastic week full of sunshine!
- Part 1: Headpieces - crowns, tiaras and headbands.
- Part 2: Floral Appliques - for accessorizing your veils and dresses.
- Part 3: Veils - styles, lengths, attaching to headpieces, adding crochet trims, etc.
- Part 4: Bouquets - like the ones I did for my wedding sets.
- Part 5: Finishing Touches - like Garters and Necklaces. *As each new part is created, a new link to it will be formed here...