So I set to work on them write away.
I started with the sweetheart scoop high-low first, since I still had some lavender. The first one of these was a bit more rigid. The tweaking helped to loosen it up a bit. Plus, the high-low is much more pronounced now. See first picture below for comparison.
I did the fuller high-low next in blue. It is now more flowy. You can see the comparison to first in the last three pictures below.
The last one to be modified was the illusion fishtail dress. I didn't have any more white on hand, but I did have some cream/ivory colour. So, I used that, and had just enough to finish the dress. The second two pictures below show the comparison between both fishtail dresses.
Just need to sew some snaps onto all of the dresses, and take proper pictures for pattern cover photo. If all goes well, this pattern shall be ready by the end of this week.