So I thought I would give you all a little preview of the crochet edges you will be able to add onto your veils.
There will be four different edging options. Each has a few variations, and is demonstrated in three different thread sizes using two different hooks.
Some of the variations include crocheting with beads.
- The Top Vertical Swatch is the Shell Edging.
- The Top Horizontal Swatch is the Floral Picot Edging.
- The Bottom Horizontal Swatch is the Chains Edging.
- The Bottom Vertical Swatch is the Picot Edging.
This picture doesn't do the swatches any justice, but the individual pictures do. I'll be sharing those once the pattern is complete.
My favourites are the top two, but they all look really pretty in person.
Which one is your favourite?
- Part 1: Headpieces - crowns, tiaras and headbands.
- Part 2: Floral Appliques - for accessorizing your veils and dresses.
- Part 3: Veils - styles, lengths, attaching to headpieces, adding crochet trims, etc.
- Part 4: Bouquets - like the ones I did for my wedding sets.
- Part 5: Finishing Touches - like Garters and Necklaces.
*As each new part is created, a new link to it will be formed here...