I was prompted to start crochet pattern designing when shortly after publishing my blog and facebook page, a huge flood of people started inquiring if I had a pattern for this amazing set. I now have 16 crochet patterns in my store, plus 15 free ones on this blog, and hundreds of ideas for many more!
Up until the release of "Happily Ever After" Crochet Pattern for Fashion Dolls, the Crochet Chess Set Pattern was my #1 top selling pattern, and has been extremely popular with Giveaways. I am so very proud of this design, and I hope that you love it as much as I do.
Thank you so much for being here with me on this amazing journey! I hope you will continue to be inspired by my work. I wish you all a fantastic day full of many blessings...
- For Today Only (May 20th, 2014), Crochet Chess Set Pattern will be 75% OFF - You will Save Big Time if you Buy this pattern Today at this incredibly low price of $3.75.
- For Duration of the Giveaway + 2 Days (May 21st until May 28th, 2014), it will be 50% OFF - Still a Huge Amount to be Saved when purchased during or just after the giveaway ends at just $7.50.
- For the Last Days of May (May 29th until May 31st, 2014), it will be 35% OFF - Still a Fantastic Offer of only $9.75.
- Returns to Normal Price of $15.00 on June 1st, 2014.
Crochet Chess Celebration Giveaway!
- Contest will run from Today until next Tuesday at Midnight (May 27th - 12AM EST).
- Winner will be announced Tuesday Morning on May 27th.
- They will have 24 hours to claim their prize, OR another winner will be chosen.
*If you have already purchased this pattern, then you will receive $7.50 credit to any pattern(s) of your choosing from Rebeckah's Treasures Crochet Pattern Store.
Enter Giveaway Now...
If you haven't already, please help me by filling out a Survey on which of these 5 crochet pattern projects you would like to see completed next: Crochet Pattern Survey Thank you so much!
- Who would you crochet this chess set for if you win?
- What colours would you choose to use?
- Which chess piece is your favourite?