I had a general idea in my head on how I wanted the overall look to be, but I didn't know how it was going to look until I was done. With this project, I had gotten used up one skein of yarn, only to find out that I had made it too big. So, I had to rip it all apart, and start from scratch. It is never fun to do that. However, luckily, I got the size right the second time and the rest of the set went off without a hiccup.
This set includes a top, a bra to wear underneath, a purse, and two hair accessories (snood and scrunchy) to interchange. Personally, I think the snood is more fun and elegant looking!
I used one of the different shell stitches for the top, the diamond stitch for the purse, and single crochet for the bra. This project took me about a week, if you don't include the initial mistake. I made this in September of 2011.